油管网友评论:中国男子用牙膏在卫生间镜子上画肖像画_风闻
龙腾网-2020-01-14 15:58
【来源龙腾网】
评论原创翻译:
George Martinus
While in Miami there was a banana taped on the wall and they call it ART. They even put price tag for more than US$120k to that banana.I cannot describe how ridiculous “art” is in western perspective….
与此同时,在迈阿密有一根黏在墙上的香蕉被人们称为艺术品,他们给它的标价甚至超过了12万美元。我实在无法形容西方人眼中的“艺术”是多么的荒唐…
Lollipop123
“hey honey, can you explain to me why we are always running out of toothpaste?”
“嘿,亲爱的,为什么我们的牙膏用得那么快,你能解释一下吗”
Mary Ann
Imagine how clean his mirror is hahahah
想象一下,他的镜子该有多干净啊,哈哈哈
Anmol Karki
Clear than my career lol
比我的工作履历还干净,哈哈
ShizzleMaNizzle
It’‘‘‘‘‘‘’s amazing how people figure this stuff out, or get bored one day and decide to draw with toothpaste on their mirror.
有些人总是能整出一些新玩意儿,这委实让我惊叹,还是说他只是单纯觉得无聊了,然后决定用牙膏在自己的镜子上画画。
ipotatosenpai
That has to be a joke
那玩意儿就是个笑话
Propel chakma
Impressive really amazing .. way better than the art banana on the wall with red tape stupidity which was to be sold for 100k .
这真是太让人赞叹不已啦。比那个黏在墙上的香蕉好上太多了,而且那愚蠢的破东西还卖了10万美刀。
CLIFFORD DANG
This is why the Chinese are wining and ahead of the curve
这便是如今中国人正在获胜并引领潮流的理由。
Eco Family
When creativity turns into business it’‘‘‘‘‘‘’s not fun anymore. So true!
当创意变成某种生意时,它便会变得无趣了,他这句话说得太对了!
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:达tothe洋 转载请注明出处
akhi
The struggle he has to go through to clean that again lol
他画完以后清理玻璃时该有多闹心啊,哈哈
AND REI
and yeah, basically his mirror is cleaner than my teeth.
是啊,基本上他的镜子比我的牙齿都干净。
SAMIR SHAH
His mirror has no cavities
他的镜子可没有蛀牙
Private Ryan
Highly respect for this guy…. Salute!
我会向这家伙献上我最高的敬意!
Land of pîss and pôôp
Patent your ideas. Or it will be stolen and later claim to be the West.
快去给你的创意申请专利啊,否则有人会窃取这个创意,并声称它是西方的。
Dalil’’’’’’’’ Sh!t
I love when art is taken to different levels of creativity
我喜欢看见人们用非凡的创意表达艺术。
Daisy
wow he is incredibly creative and skilled
哇哦,他实在太有创意了,并且技术高超。
ManjindeR Singh
HIS MUM CAN NEVER COMPLAIN : ““WHAT YOU DO IN THE BATHROOM THAT LONG "”
他的老妈永远都无法向他抱怨:“你在卫生间里头呆那么久,是在干什么呀?”
pancake yum
Me: Draws with toothpaste
My mom: WHAT DO U THINK U ARE DOING U THINK U ARE SOME ARTIST ??
如果是我用牙膏画画的话,我的老妈会对我说:你以为自己在干些什么?难不成还以为自己是个艺术家啊?
Willson Jo
My mom would have killed me if I waste toothpaste like that
如果我浪费了那么多牙膏的话,我老妈会把我宰了。
Daisy Dejesus
I know exactly what to get him for Christmas
我知道该给他送什么圣诞节礼物了。
Srini Vas
in india, if i had that talent..the next day I’‘‘‘‘‘‘’m taking national award and lots of projects for money
在印度,如果我能具备这样的才华的话…那么第二天我就能拿到国家级奖项和大量的项目经费。
uwu uwu
you could do that just years of practice to learn how to draw anyone can draw.they just don’‘‘‘‘‘‘’t know yet
只要经历数年的绘画练习,那么你也可以做到这个。任何人都可以学会画画,只是他们不知道罢了。
Fire Heart
In India if you have talent, nobody would care about you.. people will forget you… then you’ll have to sell pain puri like thousands of artist.
在印度,就算你有天分也不会有任何人关心你…人们会把你遗忘…结果你只能和其他成百上千的艺术家一样,沦落到卖普里小麦饼为生。
AA Central
His mom never got angry at him for spilling toothpaste on the mirror
他老妈绝不会因为他把牙膏粘在镜子上而责怪他。
Zachary Joshua Jao
Remember the saying that there’‘‘‘‘‘‘’s an Asian always better than you
记住那句老话,总有一个亚洲人比你强。
↠ Dreams ↞
Maybe when I’m bored, I’ll just try to do this
也许等哪天我感觉无聊时,我也可以去试试这个。
TaeTobio
If only i had dis dude as my art teacher i woulda grew instead of experiencing a slump
如果我能拥有这个家伙一般的艺术老师的话,也许我可以成长起来,而非像如今这般萎靡。
Balakrishna Rao
Only this channel manage to wow me a lot
只有这个频道能让我如此赞叹。(译注:南华早报的非政治时事内容大部分都来自抖音。)
You Mom is Green
I’‘‘‘‘‘‘’m try this in my bathroom and my asian mom show me a slipper
我正在自己的卫生间里试着去做同样的事情,然后我的亚裔老妈用拖鞋给我来了一下。
JY Lee
wow this is actually really cool! I’m amazed
哇哦,这的确很酷!我惊呆啦。
Pacó González
Thinking out of the boxt in a whole next level
他把跳出盒子思考这句话带进了一个全新境界
Steven Pai
Very talented!!! But, my dude you need a girlfriend
才华横溢!但是,兄弟你需要找个女朋友。
alexa piers
i wish i could have the same talent as you
我希望自己能拥有和你相同的天分。
Haiku Dhai
I can’‘‘‘‘‘‘’t even drew a perfect circle
我甚至连一个圆圈都画不好。
Anonymous 1945
Oh yea he is ASIAN. Makes sense.
他是个亚洲人,所以合情合理
Wolfieee
There’‘‘‘‘‘‘’s always that Asian
那个(比你强的)亚洲人永不缺席
Papachan
Anyone else was hoping for Jackie Chan
还有谁和我一样,在盼着他画成龙吗?
Black Telo Gretchen
Now this is an art we all want! Not some banana with tape.
这才是我们所有人都想要的艺术!而不是什么粘着胶带的香蕉。